Saturday, December 10, 2011

Heads Up: 5 Great Winter Hats

When winter rolls around, I'm always tempted to curl up into a ball and hide. So what keeps me out of hibernation? Hot chocolate, lots of coffee, and cozy winter gear- especially hats! Like a great handbag, you can absolutely NOT have enough.  Anyone who knows me, will tell you I am seldomly seen without a hat in the winter. Chunky floral hats have been my signature look for quite some time now, but I do like to mix it up now and then.
So here are 5 great hats that I wanted to share with you, my loverly readers.


handspun wool cap - $46 Chopstix Waits for etsy
I've purchased several items over the years from Chopstix, and I can tell you her craftsmanship is utterly superb. And she spins her own yarn.

Flapper Crochet hat - $35 melissahappystuff for etsy

THE hat you will not see me without in the winter months, warm, supercute and well-made.  I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear mine, and I have 4 different colors!


Freeform hat by Elasia's gifts prices vary www.elasiasgifts.com
I bought one of these from my friend Elasia, and it is just one of the coolest, funkiest hat I've ever seen. She uses no patterns, all hats and scarves are completely free form. Stop by her website for more details.



Freeform crochet beret - $90 woolmountain for etsy
I have yet to purchase from Woolmountain, but I love the design and the colors that will never go out of style.



wooden barnacle freeform crochet hat - $110 girlwithahook for etsy
Beautiful and one-of-a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment